About the Role
• Identify company's advertising and promotions needs and targets, research market areas and plan PR strategies, coordinate the implementation and execution of strategies.
• Build relationship with international customers by developing a content calendar for regular newsletters and articles, including market trends and recent sales events.
• Direct and complete the design of advertisement for digital and print distribution.
• Maintain online profiles and publish advertising on company website, Facebook, WeChat and other social media platforms, update contents, monitor and refine to drive performance.
• Monitor and respond to feedback and comments on social media and emails in a timely manner.
• Direct and supervise customer representatives regarding communication with customers through email or phone calls, conduct surveys to monitor customer satisfaction in a regular basis.
• Conduct research on competitors' advertising methods through onsite observation and gathering information from secondary sources, such as website, social media, news, publications, etc., provide recommendations for management to improve marketing strategies.
Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, International Relations, Marketing, Political Science or other related field; Knowledge of entrepreneurial marketing and media communication strategies.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code Element2022to: D Element Group LLC, 611 Reyes Drive, Walnut, CA 91789
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Contact Name: Hsin Yun Lee
Company: D Element Group LLC